Panasonic Wireless Video Doro Phone
Panasonic Door Security Bell Model No. VL-SW274
Up to 6 additional monitors can be connected to the main monitor using a combination of 7-inch wired monitors and 1.8-inch wireless monitors (However, the maximum possible number of 7-inch wired monitors is 3). In addition, PBX connectivity is also supported.
Using the wireless monitor, check visitors and respond promptly from the living room, kitchen and elsewhere in the home even while you are doing something else. Up to 6 wireless monitors connectable. Max wireless range is 100 m with no obstacles. You can add on repeaters to expand the range. Up to 2 wireless repeaters connectable.
The main monitor and extension monitor have a 7-inch wide screen that offers easy viewing of wide vertical and horizontal views.
This function makes woman’s voice (higher keys) sounds like a man’s (lower keys).
- Electric Lock Release Support
The electric locks can be easily and quickly released using monitors (wired or wireless) from anywhere in the house.
- Picture Recording Function
The main monitor and extension monitor can record doorphone images from up to 50 doorphone calls or monitoring
sessions. (up to 8 still images per visitor/session)
- Night Vision with LED lights (illumination lamp)
Door station is equipped with LED lights (illumination lamp). It enables the colour display of visitors at a distance of about 50 cm at night.
Model number and name
Dimensions (mm) -
- VL-MW274 (Main Monitor Station (Main monitor) Extension Monitor), VL-V522L (Door Station Doorphone), VL-W617 (Wireless Monitor Station (Sub monitor))
Power source -
- VL-MW274 (220-240V AC,50/60 Hz), VL-V522L (Power supplied by the main monitor), VL-W617 (AC adaptor (100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz) Output: 6.5 V DC, 0.5 A)
Power consumption -
- VL-MW274 (Standby: 1.9W During operation: 10.0W), VL-V522L (--), VL-W617 (AC adaptor (Standby: 0.07W (when the submonitor is not placed in the charger During charging: 1.8W)
Dimensions (Hx W x D)Excluding protruding sections -
- VL-MW274 (158 x243 x29.5 mm), VL-V522L (131 x 99 x 36.5 mm), VL-W617 (157 x 52 x 35 mm | 115x76x90 mm 105x76x48 mm (using without the stand)
- VL-MW274 (825 g*2), VL-V522L (200 g), VL-W617 (175 g (including the battery)
Operating environment -
- VL-MW274 (Ambient temperature Approx.0 °C to +40 °C Relative humidity (non-condensing) up to90 %), VL-V522L (Ambient temperature Approx. -15 °C to +55 °C Relative humidity (non-condensing) up to 90 % (tested up to -20 °C), VL-W617 (Ambient temperature Approx. 0 °C to +40 °CRelative humidity (non-condensing) up to 90 %), Ambient temperature Approx.0°C to +40 °CRelative humidity non-condensing up to 90 %
- VL-MW274 (7-inch wide colour / WVGA (800x480 pixels), VL-V522L (-), VL-W617 (1.8-inch colour display)
Display language -
- VL-MW274 (English, Arabic), VL-V522L (-), VL-W617 (Depends on main monitor)
Talking method -
- VL-MW274 (Hands-free), VL-V522L (-), VL-W617 (Hands-free)
Frequency range -
- VL-MW274 (2.402GHz – 2.481 GHz), VL-V522L (-), VL-W617 (2.402GHz -2.481 GHz)
Viewing angle -
- VL-MW274 (-), VL-V522L (Horizontally:Approx.87 ̊ Vertically: Approx.6), VL-W617 (-)
Installation method -
- VL-MW274 (Wall mount (mounting bracket supplied), VL-V522L (Surface mount (mounting base supplied)), VL-W617 (-)
Minimum illuminance required
- VL-MW274 (-), VL-V522L (1 lx(within approx.50 cm from the cameralens), VL-W617 (-)
Lighting method -
- VL-MW274 (-), VL-V522L (Warm white coloured LED lights Infrared LEDs), VL-W617 (-)
Transmitting range -
- VL-MW274 (-), VL-V522L (-), VL-W617 (Approx.100 m (line-of-sight distance from the main monitor)
IP rating / IK rating -
- VL-MW274 (-), VL-V522L (IPX3), VL-W617 (-)
External material -
- VL-MW274 (Flame retardant ABS resin), VL-V522L (Flame retardant ABSresin), VL-W617 (ABS resin)
- When sub monitors and extension monitors are used together, a total of up to 6 sub monitors and extensionmonitors can be registered.
- Including AC cord. The weight of the AC cord differs depending on the region.
- Water resistance is only assured if the doorphone isinstalled correctly according to the instructions in the Installation Guide, and appropriate water protection measures are taken.