Yale YDR41 Finger Print Smart Door Lock
- Jimmy proof lock is operated by a knob that controls a two-part vertical bolt. The lock is engaged when the bolt descends or ascends into two rings on the strike. Because it’s secured on two sides, the angled strike provides greater holding power and greater resistance to excessive force used on the door itself.
YDR 41 is especially designed for use with Double Door, Swing door or Sliding door.
- With its various access solutions: fingerprints, pin codes, smart phones, remote control, you never have to carry your keys again.
One-touch Fingerprint Verification Method (Easy Scan)- 20 Users
- Easy Scan technology has been applied to Conveniently read a fingerprint in one touch to enter conveniently.
Pin Code Access- 30 Users
- With YDR 41 you do not have to worry about carrying anything with you. Even if you have forgotten everything, just type your PIN codes into the keypad and the door is unlocked.
- Keypad Displays functional operation with various patterns of light.
- For multi-user environment, it can operate on Security (Master) mode where the master user can register and delete individual user while Normal mode controls all the users at one time.
- If you are sometimes forgetful, you can set your digital lock to automatically activate 5 seconds after you close the door - so you never have to worry whether you remembered to lock it again. ( Manual operation is also available)
One Time Password
- Issue single-use temporary passwords for convenient visitor access.
- If when you come to use your PIN code you are concerned someone is watching the numbers you type, you can scramble your code to make it much harder to follow. Just type in some random numbers before or after your code and the lock will still operate - but the number will be much harder to remember!
Long Battery Life
- YDR 41 comes with strong Alkaline AA batteries, which have been tested to run on an average of 3500 open & close operations.
- Even if your lock loses all its power, you can just attach a standard 9 V battery that will bring back all the usual features of your lock, and giving you access to your home.
Low Battery Alert
- Low battery alert gives you a simple audible and visual alert to let you know when the batteries are getting low - giving you plenty of time to change the batteries.
- It can upgrade your existing door lock and supports door thickness from 32 mm to 55 mm.
- If you have a little child or often enter/exit your home late at night, you can adjust the volume or mute the key tone of the door opening melody for your family or neighborhood.
- Your Yale lock will keep out most burglars, but what if they try to break it with a hammer. Our built-in loud alarm will sound as soon as it is attacked, letting everyone know and scaring the burglar away.
Force Locked Alarm
- If you are going away and know you will not be using your door for a while, our force locked mode means that anyone who operates the door without deactivating it will set off the alarm. So even if the burglar breaks in through a window - they can't open the front door to move things out without sounding the alarm.
Video Door Phone
- Wireless integration with most Video Door phones (For Video Door Phone configuration user would need YRM 20 N and YRM 20 AMC available under Accessory Section)
- Works with Yale App to access your lock remotely (To access Yale App function, user would need Yale Wifi Bridge and Yale Bluetooth Module available under Accessory Section)
- Alarm Break Damage : Yes
- Auto Locking : Yes
- Bluetooth Option : Yes
- Card : No
- Door Thickness in mm : 32-55
- Fingerprint : 20
- Integeration with VDP : Yes
- Manual Key : No
- Model Type : Rim- Vertical-Bolt for Double/Sliding Doors
- PINCodes : 30
- RFID Card : No
- Remote Control Option: Yes